Scan hundreds of documents with speed and clarity by picking up the fi-7600 Document Scanner from Fujitsu. Equipped with a 300-sheet automatic document feeder, users will be able to perform batch scans at speeds of up to 100 ppm, and it will support various document types, including paper, plastic cards, envelopes, and more. An optical resolution of 600 dpi helps create sharp, crisp images while the ADF is able to work with documents from 2 x 2.7″ up to 12 x 17″, or 12 x 220″ in a long document mode. Also, single-pass duplexing is possible at up to 200 ipm.
Fujitsu FI-7600 Document Scanner
- The high-capacity 300-sheet ADF can work with documents from 2 x 2.7″ up to 12 x 17″, or up to 12 x 220″ in long document mode. It also features speeds of up to 100 ppm in simplex and 200 ipm in duplex.
- There is an operation panel with an LCD on both sides of the unit for easier placement in your workspace.
- Scans plastic cards up to 55.1 mil or paper with a weight of 5.3-110 lb.
- Paper Picking Control function automatically controls the pressure put on the papers for smoother feeding.
- Manual/Single feed mode switch to help scan thick or layered documents.
- Stacker Side Guides help align documents after they are scanned for even stacks.
- Image processing functions include multi-image output, auto color detection, blank page detection, dynamic threshold (iDTC), Advanced DTC, SDTC, error diffusion, de-screen, emphasis, halftone, dropout color, sRGB output, hole punch removal, index tab cropping, split image, de-skew, edge correction, streak reduction, cropping, dither, static threshold, and divide long page.
- A straight paper path for the ADF reduces strain on documents as they are fed. ENERGY STAR and RoHS certified.
- Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection helps prevent and reduce damage to documents if a misfeed occurs.
- Intelligent MultiFeed function provides a method for manually feeding documents with sticky notes, taped receipts, and labels.
- Skew Reduction helps improve feeding and ensures that the entirety of your document is scanned.
- Daily Duty Cycle: 44,000 Pages
In order to ensure all documents are scanned accurately, the fi-7600 uses Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection and Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection. This prevents documents from damage and results in higher-quality scans. The scanner is also unique in its implementation of a control panel of both sides of the unit, allowing for easier placement in different workspaces. In order to provide smooth connectivity with a computer, the scanner is equipped with a USB 3.0 interface and comes with PaperStream IP and PaperStream Capture.
|Scanner Type||ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) / Manual Feed, Duplex|
|Scanning Speed (1) (A4 Landscape)
(Color (2)/Grayscale (2)/Monochrome (3))
|Simplex: 100 ppm (200/300 dpi)
Duplex: 200 ipm (200/300 dpi)
|Scanning Speed (1) (A4 Portrait)
(Color (2)/Grayscale (2)/Monochrome (3))
|Simplex: 80 ppm (200/300 dpi)
Duplex: 160 ipm (200/300 dpi)
|Image Sensor Type||Color CCD x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)|
|Light Source||White LED Array x 4 (front x 2, back x 2)|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Output Resolution (4)
(Color / Grayscale / Monochrome)
|50 to 600 dpi (adjustable by 1 dpi increments), 1,200 dpi (driver) (5)|
|Output Format||Color: 24-bit, Grayscale: 8-bit, Monochrome: 1-bit|
|Background Colors||White / Black (selectable)|
|Document Size||Maximum||304.8 x 431.8 mm (12 x 17 in.)|
|Minimum||50.8 x 69 mm (2 x 2.7 in.) (Portrait)|
|Long Page Scanning (6)||5,588 mm (220 in.)|
|Paper Weight (Thickness)||Paper||20 to 413 g/m2 (5.3 to 110 lb)
Less than A8 size: 128 to 209 g/m2 (34 to 56 lb)
|Plastic Card||Up to 1.4 mm (7)|
|ADF Capacity (8)||300 sheets (A4 80 g/m2 or Letter 20 lb)|
|Expected Daily Volume (9)||44,000 sheets|
|Multifeed Detection||Overlap detection (Ultrasonic sensor), Length detection|
|Paper Protection||Lag detection, Sound detection (iSOP) (10)|
|Interface||USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 2.0 / USB 1.1|
|Power Requirements||AC 100 to 240 V ±10 %|
|Power Consumption||Operating Mode||64 W or less|
|Sleep Mode||1.7 W or less|
|Auto Standby (Off) Mode||0.35 W or less|
|Operating Environment||Temperature||5 to 35 °C (41 to 95 °F)|
|Relative Humidity||20 to 80% (non-condensing)|
|Environmental Compliance||ENERGY STAR®, RoHS|
|Dimensions (11) (W x D x H)||236 x 432 x 214 mm (9.3 x 17.0 x 8.4 in.)|
|Weight||11 kg (24 lb)|
|Supported Operating System||Windows® 10 (12), Windows® 8.1, Windows® 7, Windows Server® 2019, Windows Server® 2016, Windows Server® 2012 R2, Windows Server® 2012, Windows Server® 2008 R2, Windows Server® 2008 (13)|
|Included Software / Drivers||PaperStream IP Driver (TWAIN/TWAIN x64/ISIS), WIA Driver (14), PaperStream Capture, ScanSnap Manager for fi Series (15), Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery Guide, ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap™ (15), Scanner Central Admin, 2D Barcode for PaperStream (15)|
|Image Processing Functions||Multi image output, Automatic color detection, Blank page detection, Dynamic threshold (iDTC), Advanced DTC, SDTC, Error diffusion, Dither, De-Screen, Emphasis, Dropout color (None/Red/Green/Blue/White/Saturation/Custom), sRGB output, Hole punch removal, Index tab cropping, Split image, De-Skew, Edge correction, Vertical streaks reduction, Cropping, Static threshold, Divide long page|
|Included Items||Stacker, ADF paper chute, AC cable, AC adapter, USB cable, Setup DVD-ROM|
Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
Indicated speeds are from using JPEG compression.
Indicated speeds are from using TIFF CCITT Group 4 compression.
Selectable maximum density may vary depending on the length of the scanned document.
Limitations may apply to the size of documents that can be scanned, depending on system environment, when scanning at high resolution (over 600 dpi).
Capable of scanning documents that exceed Legal sheets in length. Long page scanning supports documents with lengths of up to 5,588 mm (220 in.) when the resolution is set to 200 dpi or less. Documents of up to 200 m (218.8 yd.) can be scanned if scans of long page documents are split into multiple pages.
Capable of scanning up to 3 cards at a time when using the ADF. (Note: only one embossed card can be scanned at a time).
Maximum capacity depends on paper weight and may vary.
Numbers are calculated using scanning speeds and typical hours of scanner use, and are not meant to guarantee daily volume or unit durability.
Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection.
Excludes the ADF hopper and stacker.
fi Series scanners do not run with Windows® 10 ARM-based PCs.
Requires PaperStream IP 2.2.0 or earlier.
Functions equivalent to those offered by PaperStream IP may not be available with the WIA Driver.
Refer to the fi Series Support Site for software downloads